Craigslist is a free advertising platform that puts your available apartments in front of potential renters at the time that they're looking for their new home, and the multifamily industry is using it more than ever before. Successful Craigslist posts are easier than you might think. Follow these simple tips to create an effective Craigslist marketing campaign, and check back next month for even more helpful tips.
- If You’re Not Texting Your Apartment Prospects, You Should Be
- How Social Media Reporting Can Help Your Community Achieve its Apartment Marketing Goals
- How will Instagram Hiding Likes Affect Apartment Marketing?
- How to Handle Apartment Review Trolls
- How can Multifamily leverage TikTok for apartment marketing?