Craigslist is a free advertising platform that puts your available apartments in front of potential renters at the time that they're looking for their new home, and the multifamily industry is using it more than ever before. Successful Craigslist posts are easier than you might think. Follow these simple tips to create an effective Craigslist marketing campaign, and check back next month for even more helpful tips.
- How to Leverage Google My Business Q&A for Your Apartment Marketing Strategy
- 5 Overlooked Google My Business Tips Proven To Boost Your Apartment SEO
- How the Multifamily Industry Can Navigate the Government Shutdown
- Why and How You Should Use Google My Business Posts for Apartment Marketing
- 3 Facebook Advertising Changes Apartment Marketers Need to Know About in 2019