Once again, Facebook has decided that in order to stay relevant to its users, an update is in order. But unlike the Timeline update that took place last year, which completely overhauled the appearance and functionality of profiles and business pages, this update is intended to allow users to have better control over the stories they see in their News Feed. Amongst other possible features, rumors suggest that users will now be able to filter the News Feed to just see their friends’ photos or what music they’re listening to. Read more about the latest Facebook update here.
- If You’re Not Texting Your Apartment Prospects, You Should Be
- How Social Media Reporting Can Help Your Community Achieve its Apartment Marketing Goals
- How will Instagram Hiding Likes Affect Apartment Marketing?
- How to Handle Apartment Review Trolls
- How can Multifamily leverage TikTok for apartment marketing?