Once again, Facebook has decided that in order to stay relevant to its users, an update is in order. But unlike the Timeline update that took place last year, which completely overhauled the appearance and functionality of profiles and business pages, this update is intended to allow users to have better control over the stories they see in their News Feed. Amongst other possible features, rumors suggest that users will now be able to filter the News Feed to just see their friends’ photos or what music they’re listening to. Read more about the latest Facebook update here.
- Respage and The REMM Group Have Partnered to Fill a Need in Online Reputation Reporting
- Multifamily Marketing Automation: How it Can Turn Leads into Leases and More
- Optimize your Google My Business Listing with These Steps
- Some Dos and Don’ts of Great Apartment Advertising
- The Top Three Elements of a Great Apartment Marketing Campaign