Once again, Facebook has decided that in order to stay relevant to its users, an update is in order. But unlike the Timeline update that took place last year, which completely overhauled the appearance and functionality of profiles and business pages, this update is intended to allow users to have better control over the stories they see in their News Feed. Amongst other possible features, rumors suggest that users will now be able to filter the News Feed to just see their friends’ photos or what music they’re listening to. Read more about the latest Facebook update here.
- How Apartment Communities Can Accommodate Residents Who Work From Home
- How Apartment Marketers Can Navigate Paid Advertising During COVID-19
- Do You Know Your ROI from Google Ads?
- How to Keep Your Apartment Community’s Online Visibility and Reputation Elevated Post-COVID
- Reopening Apartment Amenities: What You Need to Know