Once again, Facebook has decided that in order to stay relevant to its users, an update is in order. But unlike the Timeline update that took place last year, which completely overhauled the appearance and functionality of profiles and business pages, this update is intended to allow users to have better control over the stories they see in their News Feed. Amongst other possible features, rumors suggest that users will now be able to filter the News Feed to just see their friends’ photos or what music they’re listening to. Read more about the latest Facebook update here.
- How COVID-19 Could Impact Apartment Amenities For Good
- 7 Steps For Responding to Negative Apartment Reviews
- Tips For Your Apartment Instagram Advertising Campaigns
- New Apartment Paid Search Advertising Strategies to Drive More Leads
- 6 Things to Look For in an Apartment Chatbot During COVID-19 and Beyond