Once again, Facebook has decided that in order to stay relevant to its users, an update is in order. But unlike the Timeline update that took place last year, which completely overhauled the appearance and functionality of profiles and business pages, this update is intended to allow users to have better control over the stories they see in their News Feed. Amongst other possible features, rumors suggest that users will now be able to filter the News Feed to just see their friends’ photos or what music they’re listening to. Read more about the latest Facebook update here.
- 5 Ways Hyperlocal Social Media Can Jumpstart Your Apartment Marketing
- How to Optimize Your Apartment Website for Visual Search
- Apartment Video Advertising: How to Differentiate Your Community on Social Media
- 4 Ways an Apartment Chatbot Can Be a Lifesaver During the Holidays
- How to Optimize Your Apartment Google My Business Listing for the Holidays