Once again, Facebook has decided that in order to stay relevant to its users, an update is in order. But unlike the Timeline update that took place last year, which completely overhauled the appearance and functionality of profiles and business pages, this update is intended to allow users to have better control over the stories they see in their News Feed. Amongst other possible features, rumors suggest that users will now be able to filter the News Feed to just see their friends’ photos or what music they’re listening to. Read more about the latest Facebook update here.
- How AI Can Help Your Apartment Community Become More Visible on Social Media
- Chatbot for Hire: Why an Apartment Chatbot is Your Ideal Leasing Agent
- 3 Quick Tips to Apartment Reputation Management for the Leasing Season
- The End of Google+ and What Apartment Marketers Can Use to Replace It
- 5 More(!) Reasons to Use Google Ads for Apartment Marketing