Once again, Facebook has decided that in order to stay relevant to its users, an update is in order. But unlike the Timeline update that took place last year, which completely overhauled the appearance and functionality of profiles and business pages, this update is intended to allow users to have better control over the stories they see in their News Feed. Amongst other possible features, rumors suggest that users will now be able to filter the News Feed to just see their friends’ photos or what music they’re listening to. Read more about the latest Facebook update here.
- How to Leverage Google My Business Q&A for Your Apartment Marketing Strategy
- 5 Overlooked Google My Business Tips Proven To Boost Your Apartment SEO
- How the Multifamily Industry Can Navigate the Government Shutdown
- Why and How You Should Use Google My Business Posts for Apartment Marketing
- 3 Facebook Advertising Changes Apartment Marketers Need to Know About in 2019