Once again, Facebook has decided that in order to stay relevant to its users, an update is in order. But unlike the Timeline update that took place last year, which completely overhauled the appearance and functionality of profiles and business pages, this update is intended to allow users to have better control over the stories they see in their News Feed. Amongst other possible features, rumors suggest that users will now be able to filter the News Feed to just see their friends’ photos or what music they’re listening to. Read more about the latest Facebook update here.
- Say Goodbye to Google+ Posts and Hello to Google My Business Posts!
- Join Respage and Other Innovators at OPTECH18 with Keynote Speaker Melissa Schilling
- Respage Chatbot + Human Helper: Designed to Assist Each Other
- How Human Assisted A.I. Will Transform Multifamily
- AI in Multifamily: Screening Rental Prospects and Improving Reputation with Artificial Intelligence