It's no wonder that LinkedIn has received a great deal of press lately: the site's users and revenues both grew substantially in 2011. We can attribute much of this growth to new features LinkedIn has introduced on its business pages. New connectivity tools like status updates and group statistics help make the site more useful for its users. Click here for the full story.
- 5 Overlooked Benefits of Using Social Media in Apartment Marketing
- 5 Misconceptions About Chatbots (And The Truth Behind Each One)
- How Renters Use Technology to Search for Apartments
- How to Drive Valuable Traffic & Leads Through Apartment Social Advertising
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Apartment Community’s Online Reputation