It's no wonder that LinkedIn has received a great deal of press lately: the site's users and revenues both grew substantially in 2011. We can attribute much of this growth to new features LinkedIn has introduced on its business pages. New connectivity tools like status updates and group statistics help make the site more useful for its users. Click here for the full story.
- If You’re Not Texting Your Apartment Prospects, You Should Be
- How Social Media Reporting Can Help Your Community Achieve its Apartment Marketing Goals
- How will Instagram Hiding Likes Affect Apartment Marketing?
- How to Handle Apartment Review Trolls
- How can Multifamily leverage TikTok for apartment marketing?