Create a Following
Use social media to encourage resident engagement! Followers of your blog, Facebook, and/or Twitter pages will receive your updates in their news feeds, which will keep them informed about events in and around the community.
- Link to your Blog, Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts from your website or residents page. (Click here for buttons you can use on your website) THIS IS REDIRECTING TO HOME PAGE
- Send an email to your resident and prospects.
- Put flyers anywhere residents might look (mailboxes, laundry rooms, etc.) and under doors.
- Add your blog, Facebook, and Twitter links to staff signature boxes in emails.
- If possible, add social media links to invoices.
- At property events, remind residents to check out your social media sites.
- Run a Contest.
Tell Us What's Happening In Your Community
We want to post the latest buzz from your neighborhood, but we need your help. Make your social media pages a resource for residents and staff by sending us news of happy hours, book clubs, special events, maintenance updates, or anything else happening nearby. Here are some specific ideas:
Property Specific Announcements
- Scheduled maintenance/renovations
- Monthly maintenance tips
- Pool hours
- Fitness center hours
- Special management announcements
- New property rules
- Resident referral programs
- Get to know the staff: staff changes, employee profiles, birthdays, staff restaurant/shopping recommendations
- Resident events
Local Area Announcements
- Park/recreation activities
- Farmers’ markets
- Flea markets
- Picnics &
- Holiday events
- Discounts at local businesses
- New retail/restaurant openings
- Community announcements
How To Create An Account On Apartment Review Sites
If you do not have active business accounts with the following review sites, here are the links and instructions to do so.