If you’re a property manager, you probably already know all of the reasons an AI leasing assistant would make your life easier. So, instead of writing this just to you, we’re actually writing for your boss. That way, if you’re trying to convince them to look into AI leasing assistants, all you have to do is copy and paste the points you think matter most to them!
Why you should hire a multifamily AI leasing assistant
1. Increased Efficiency: AI leasing assistants can handle a wide range of tasks, such as answering common leasing questions, scheduling tours, and screening applicants’ interests, allowing property managers to focus on more advanced tasks and strategies.
2. Improved Communication: With AI leasing assistants, potential renters can get immediate (and accurate) responses to their questions 24/7, even when the leasing staff is out of the office. This provides a better prospect experience and increases their chance of becoming actual renters.
3. Enhanced Personalization: Leasing assistants can personalize interactions with potential renters based on their preferences, needs, and behaviors. This level of personalization helps to build trust and strengthen relationships with potential renters, increasing the likelihood of them choosing your community.
4. Better Data Insights: AI leasing assistants can collect and analyze data on potential renters, providing multifamily communities with valuable insights, and allowing you to make data-driven decisions.
5. Cost Savings: By automating repetitive tasks, AI leasing assistants can save property managers time and reduce labor costs. This can lead to increased revenue for multifamily communities.
6. Increased Occupancy: With the ability to handle a wide range of tasks, improve communication, personalize interactions, and provide valuable data insights, AI leasing assistants can help increase occupancy rates and drive revenue for apartment communities.
7. Competitive Edge: By using AI leasing assistants, multifamily communities can stand out in the market, as it differentiates your property from competitors and provides a better experience for potential renters. This can give you a competitive edge, helping you attract and retain renters in the highly competitive multifamily market.
8. Better website conversion rates: AI leasing assistants can help turn your website visitors into leads. In fact, by allowing apartment visitors to ask questions in real-time, apartment chatbots have been proven to increase leads by 38%.
9. Sign leases faster: The traditional leasing process takes around six weeks from first touch to lease signing—but an AI leasing assistant accelerates the process by 50% by answering questions, scheduling tours, and following up with prospects. With ResMate, the average time to sign a lease is cut down to just three weeks.
AI leasing is the key to a smooth renting experience
By adopting ResMate, multifamily’s most comprehensive AI leasing assistant, property managers can achieve increased efficiency, improved communication, enhanced personalization, better data insights, cost savings, increased occupancy, and competitive edge.
Looking for more resources? Subscribe to our newsletter to get multifamily marketing and AI leasing tips, tricks, and how-tos delivered straight to your inbox!